Tuesday, July 7, 2009

King of Pie

I am Rassbert, or the King of Pie. I don't care which you call me. Also King of Corgis is awesome too. In case you didn't know, this is a Welsh Corgi.












I love Corgis, they are awesome dogs. I HATE cats. My favorite flavor of pie is blueberry. Just saying. Now, I will be doing whatever I feel like. Like this!
Peanut butter jelly time!
Peanut butter jelly time!
Now weigh it weigh it!
Peanut butter jelly!
Peanut butter jelly!
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

3 comments:

  1. GO MEERKATS! AND CORGIS! AND PIE! I AM THE LORD OF... umm.... what's the word... oh yeah! WAFFLES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Rassbert. I'm guessing you don't use MS Paint or some kind of Computer photo thing correct? From the looks of it you use a real camera. Once you respond, I'll tell you how to take some pictures with MS Paint IF you have a Windows PC. I only know how to take pics on MS Paint so if you don't have a PC I can't help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Windows Vista PC. I have Paint, too. I've taken screenshots, but when I crop them using the dotted line, they come out all pixely. And when I use erase, it makes the document picture all tiny in the center. I have been using a camera....

    Thanks!

    -Rassbert

    ReplyDelete