Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Met Sensei!

I met Sensei yesterday! Here's how:
I was refreshing a tracker, and it was 6 pm PST. The tracker said "Sensei is on Snow(something)" spotted at 6 pm PST" I logged onto the server, only one bar on it. Only a few penguins were crowding the hideout door! I got in, and ninjas were just starting to crowd Sensei.
Sensei said "when I say VANISH you use cloud wave to VANISH. And if you do not have the suit, HIDE. Now Ninjas, VANISH." So we vanished(non-members hide)and Sensei turned invisible too! Then he said "Ninjas, SIT. Now FOCUS. FOCUS for SIGNS. SIGNS of, well you should be able to figure it out. Ninjas, FOCUS." And we all did the yellow face with the line for a mouth. He said "Now, what are you FOCUSing for?" And we said "SIGNS." "SIGNS for...?" "Fire Water Snow." "Yes, good, ninjas, very good. Now you must PRACTICE. PRACTICE to be as good as me. Though you all have defeated me at least once. Remember, PRACTICE." And he vanished, but he LEFT.
And that's the story of me meeting Sensei. If I run into him, great. But I will not go looking for him again. Sadly, I do not have any pictures because I have no clue how to take screenshots. Waddle on!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you found Sensei! I found him too :)

    If you don't know how to take screenshots, maybe this will help:

    When you are at a screen that you want to take a pic, click a button that says Prnt Scrn on your keyboard. It stands for Print Screen. Then open paint (most people have it. It's in the folder Accesories) and right click and paste (Ctrl-V). Then you can use the squarish tool with dotted lines to cut out a part of the picture you want if you don't want the whole screen. And then you can right click and press Copy To and save it to one of your folders. You can also draw on the pictures and edit them.

    Hope this helped! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I have paint. Yes, this helps a LOT! Let me know if you need anything like club penguin's e-mail(I e-mail them like daily with questions and suggestions!). Dang Saraapril found Sensei like 14 times now. I just don't have the patience! As long as I get the card, I'm happy.

    -Rassbert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm... the only famous people I've ever found were rockhopper ( regular, not plant. 5 times) and the penguin band members (all four. once)
    and the penguin band was on my banned account!
    literally, penguin banned...
    I HATE HACKERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, penguin banned. I met them all, now. Did the membership thing-a-mahoo work?

    -Rassbert

    ReplyDelete